T-shirts

I ordered some from the Carnival web site and was very pleased. I thought the price was comparable with what you'd pay for a nice souvenir shirt.

We used to order dozens at a time for our balloon crew but it's hard to find a reasonable price on small orders.

I would advise you to order a size larger than you normally wear as they are 100% cotton.

1910999512_Conquest2009092.jpg.83bb3762dc17f1a884fa14a7216e4eb2.jpg

I had t-shirts made for our family cruise by customink. They allow you to design your shirt on line, select shirt size, quality, scan photos, etc.:) For our family cruise I did a white t-shirt

On the Front:

A wedding picture of my in-laws with the saying: "Name" Family Cruise August 2009

On the back, I had a picture of my mil feeding fil cake in the middle. On the top it said:

Stan and Alice survived 45 years of marriage together....Can we survive seven days together?

under picture it said: "Name" Family Cruise and I listed our First Names.

I just had 100 sweet sixteen shirts done for about 10 each at the same website.

HTH

Jackie:D

I ordered a pair of them for my wife and I for our Anniversary cruise a few years ago. They turned out great. They actually sent us a wrong size and all it took an email and about a week later the proper size was sent. That was almost 2 years ago and the shirts are still holding up very nicely. It's nice to put them on and remember what a fun time it was.

Archived