Help Us Choose!!

We were on a cruise in January on the Carnival Glory. We are so fortunate to be able to book another cruise for May 2010. We are contemplating trying another cruise line and really like an itenerary on the Princess Emerald. Our other choice would be another on the Carnival Glory. Can anyone give advice on which you would choose and why? Thanks in advance.:D

We were on a cruise in January on the Carnival Glory. We are so fortunate to be able to book another cruise for May 2010. We are contemplating trying another cruise line and really like an itenerary on the Princess Emerald. Our other choice would be another on the Carnival Glory. Can anyone give advice on which you would choose and why? Thanks in advance.:D

HI! My dh and I sailed on the sensation back in 06 and we loved it. We will be sailing on glory in dec 09. I personally would always go with the itenerary. Its all about what you like to see. I will at some point go with another line to see if anything was different than carnival. I get excited to see different ships and what they look like and what they have to offer. Our first cruise was 4 days, this next one will be a 7 day. I hope next year to go to hawaii. Hope this helps. Its all about your preference. Hope you enjoy your cruise no matter which line you choose. Check out other cruise ships online and see what looks good to you as well. So much to choose from. Happy sailing!:)

You have tried Carnival - my recommendation would be to try Princess. Princess is a great Cruise Line. There are differences between cruise lines, I think it is good to try different ones and see what you like best about the different ships and the different cruise line.

We have tried 5 different cruise lines and yes, we do have our #1 favorite, but there are things we like about each of them. You cannot find a favorite if you do not try different cruise lines. GO FOR IT!:D

Obviously you enjoyed your Carnival Glory cruise. Is there something you maybe didn't enjoy that makes you want to try another line? Or are you just curious?

I can't say much about Carnival because I haven't sailed them but as you can see by my signature I have been cruising mostly Princess and I really think you will like the Emerald. I have been on the sister ships Crown & Ruby and they are very beautiful and elegant ships. Lots to do, good entertainment & food and a bit more sedate than Carnival.

IMO the ship is a very important part of a cruise, but I do stay on board a lot. Hope this helps. :)

I also agree you should try Princess. I wouldn't want to go on the same ship again if I had only cruised one time. We have been on 5 different cruise lines, and they have all been good. Some things are better than others whether it be the cruise line or the ships themselves.

Archived