Cave tubing water temp?

Tim Cruise

I'm a cold water wimp. No seriousy. I'm a cold water wimp. Just the way I'm put together I guess. What would be your best guess of the cave tubing water temps.

I might rather go drive my own boat instead.

I went cave- tubing in Belize last September,I was also afraid the water would be to cold for me. I HATE TO BE COLD.I wear a sweater into air condision stores in the middle of the summer. To my surprise the water was nice. You will have a wonderful time.:)

After your 30 minute walk in the hot tropical forest you will enjoy getting in the refreshing water. In fact get wet before you start your 30 minute walk because it is pretty hot on your walk. We just got back from Belize and did the cave tubing and enjoyed it very much. You get wet, then you start your 30 minute hike, then you start the cave tubing. Very enjoyable. It's like getting into a pool cool but refreshing.

depends when you are going..... I have been there in the winter months and summer as well. The water was refreshingly Coooooool to say the least both times until you get used to it ! But if taking the walk thru the rainforest in the summer months... the water was not as chilly as in December for sure !

I asked about the temp of the water when we booked our reservation (we will be there on June 30th traveling on the Carnival Glory using Major Tom), and they replied in our confirmation that the water temp averages about 74 degrees. I also figured it would feel refreshing after the hike to get there in the heat of the summer...and they confirmed that as well in the reply!

Looking forward to a great experience!!!

Paulette

I just went Cave-Tubing this past week and I have to say that I'm a cold water wimp myself, and the guides will tell you that the water is "Refreshing". They were right, after that long hike in the hot sun to get to where you start off, the water felt like heaven. I enjoyed it the whole way and would love to do it again. :)

Archived