Caribbean Princess post-remodel question

DonnaK

I noticed that the ship's library and the computer center have been combined.

Is there still a book exchange shelf in the library where one can leave books after reading them, and pick up left behind books?

Pre-remodel, this shelf was located above the staff's desk.

Hello,

Yes, there is still a book exchange, but it is an extremely limited selection. When you walk into the internet cafe, make and immediate right, and then on your right will be a bookshelf. The book exchange is located on the second shelf from the top. I actually left two Patterson books, but didn't exchange for any other books, the selection was that limited (10-15 total books).

Cheryl :)

Hello,

Yes, there is still a book exchange, but it is an extremely limited selection. When you walk into the internet cafe, make and immediate right, and then on your right will be a bookshelf. The book exchange is located on the second shelf from the top. I actually left two Patterson books, but didn't exchange for any other books, the selection was that limited (10-15 total books).

Cheryl :)

Thanks! I was planning to leave books to hopefully improve the selection! :) Bookcrossing is my second favorite hobby, after cruising!

Archived