Cocoa beach excursion questions??

sophiethd

Has anyone booked this tour with NCL before ? It's called fun & sun day.

It's $42 with transfer. In the description they mention this :

"You'll have access to all of the resort's amenities: restrooms, showers, hot tub, tennis court, Oceanfront Bar & Grill, covered deck area, gift shop, video arcade, and more "

Just wondering if that includes free drinks and food as well on the resort?

I was at a Resort once where a cruise ship tour arrived for the day and they had access to the entire resort including drinks and food.

Has anyone booked this tour with NCL before ? It's called fun & sun day.

It's $42 with transfer. In the description they mention this :

"You'll have access to all of the resort's amenities: restrooms, showers, hot tub, tennis court, Oceanfront Bar & Grill, covered deck area, gift shop, video arcade, and more "

Just wondering if that includes free drinks and food as well on the resort?

I was at a Resort once where a cruise ship tour arrived for the day and they had access to the entire resort including drinks and food.

Which resort is it?

This is the only description that it gives : Spend your day at Cocoa Beach's 27-acre oceanfront resort, only six miles from Port Canaveral

No specific name of a resort.

My guess is that it is the Holiday Inn. Nice place but I doubt it includes Food and drink.

Well I just got the most wonderful KSC Excursion Rate from Cocoa Beach Shuttle. We are sailing on the Freedom in July and they wanted 79.00 each person for the KSC Excursion which I thought was a bit much in price. I called CB Shuttle because we booked our airport transportation with them and have done so for many years. They gave us a 54.00 rate per person to KSC including transportation back to the airport then another 10% off that for Cruise Critic wuwu wuwu saved us almost 50%. I dont know what they would do for cocoa beach excursion but I would call them I am sure it would be half that price.

Archived