Towel animals

bam23

Just got off the Glory on Saturday and was just wondering what the best towel animals anyone has gotten?

A) I know I want a monkey next time

B) I have to have a puppy dog made

As I am writing this my GF (who just posted our dual review earlier today) is laughing at me since I am a 26 y/o male.:p

Last Jan. my daughter was married in St.Thomas and on her wedding night she got 2 swans which was cool. I liked my stingray. Go on the carnival website and click on FUNVILLE and then click on Towel Animal Theatre. If you haven't seen it I think you will like it. And remember - you're neve too old for towel animals!

Last Jan. my daughter was married in St.Thomas and on her wedding night she got 2 swans which was cool. I liked my stingray. Go on the carnival website and click on FUNVILLE and then click on Towel Animal Theatre. If you haven't seen it I think you will like it. And remember - you're neve too old for towel animals!

I am also a fan of the Stingray

I like the monkey. Especially when he is hanging in front of the balcony door! Did you buy the book? We got it last trip and now we make towel animals for company! I even went and bought white towels the right size.:rolleyes:

I am very concenered about the towel animals. I mean they keep staring at me when I got out of the shower & such. And they definetly were leering at my wife when she was changing & such.

I wrote all this up on my comment card per the Comedian Entertainer on the Conquest.

I haven't seen this on Carnival, but a friend of mine came back with pics from RCCL with a towel person. Their cabin steward had taken whatever clothing they had laying around (hats, sunglasses, jacket, etc.) and made a towel person sitting in their chair. It freaked them out when they opened their door - it looked real for split second.

I am very concenered about the towel animals. I mean they keep staring at me when I got out of the shower & such. And they definetly were leering at my wife when she was changing & such.

I wrote all this up on my comment card per the Comedian Entertainer on the Conquest.

Don't take that behaviour! Wipe the floor with them!

<groan>

I haven't seen this on Carnival, but a friend of mine came back with pics from RCCL with a towel person. Their cabin steward had taken whatever clothing they had laying around (hats, sunglasses, jacket, etc.) and made a towel person sitting in their chair. It freaked them out when they opened their door - it looked real for split second.

There was a thread about this very thing a year or so ago!! There were a couple pictures associated with it.

VERY funny!!!

:)

Archived