Cabin C602 Caribe Deck on Grand Princess

rmtman

I am not sure what info you would like:confused:.....I can tell you that your cabin is about 168 sq.ft. and you will have the oversized balcony which is a very nice thing to have. The balcony will be half covered and half exposed.

Your cabin is well laid out with a bed, night tables, desk/chair, 2nd chair, TV and fridge. There is plenty of closet & storage area. The doors going out to the balcony are sliding glass.

Happy Cruising and enjoy your cabin!

I am not sure what info you would like:confused:.....I can tell you that your cabin is about 168 sq.ft. and you will have the oversized balcony which is a very nice thing to have. The balcony will be half covered and half exposed.

Your cabin is well laid out with a bed, night tables, desk/chair, 2nd chair, TV and fridge. There is plenty of closet & storage area. The doors going out to the balcony are sliding glass.

Happy Cruising and enjoy your cabin!

We stayed on Lido Deck cabin L210 last month and it was quiet but whilst you could see the sun shining on the bridge the balcony was in shade in the afternoon going out to the med. I am aware of the situation with the balcony but is that cabin as quiet as the one on Lido Deck.

Cheers,

Kevin & Margaret:)

• 2 weeks later...
We stayed on Lido Deck cabin L210 last month and it was quiet but whilst you could see the sun shining on the bridge the balcony was in shade in the afternoon going out to the med. I am aware of the situation with the balcony but is that cabin as quiet as the one on Lido Deck.

Cheers,

Kevin & Margaret:)

Did you like this room? We were assigned this room on the Emerald - is it quiet enough? I notice it's across from the Lotus Spa and on the same deck (Lido) as pools, bars and grills. Anyone else stayed on Lido deck?

TIA

Did you like this room? We were assigned this room on the Emerald - is it quiet enough? I notice it's across from the Lotus Spa and on the same deck (Lido) as pools, bars and grills. Anyone else stayed on Lido deck?

TIA

Nothing wrong with the cabin, it was very quiet, we have just gone for the bigger balcony as in the mid afternoon the one on the Lido was in the shade as we were port side. The only time we got sun after 3pm in the main was when we were on the last 2 days when we were on route to Southampton.

The only other reason for the move to Caribe deck, is we had a couple of nights when the ship was buffeted by some force 8/9 winds which seem to cause the ship to rock.

Whilst I wasn't as bad as Margaret for feeling the effects of this, we have read that you are better lower down and more in the middle of the ship. Hence the above being the only reasons for the move.

Having said that you are convenient for the Sanctuary, pools and the Horizon Buffet. We tended to use the Horizon for lunch on sea days and used the Da Vinci dining room for dinner as we were on Anytime Dining.

There are plus and minus points to both choices I'm sure but you want to maximise your enjoyment of your vacation.

It was our 1st cruise in May and as a lot of people have said once you have been on one you will be hooked. They are all right and that is why we have booked again for next year.

Kevin & Margaret :)

Archived