NCL Pack N Play....clean?!

deanna1178

We will be cruising in July with our 1 y/o son and I have requested a PnP for our room but I am wondering since the majority of PnP's are made from fabric how clean they will be.

As parents we all know things can happen like leaky diapers, spit up, poop explosions...you name it.

So I am wondering how clean their PnP were when you were there because we might just check our own. Of course I would rather not lug that big thing but I also don't want ds sharing too many germs :-P

TIA!

We've been on 3 NCL cruises with our son in a crib and all three the pack'n'play was very clean. If I remember right, the one on the Star seemed a tad bit older, but not dirty at all, no stains or anything like that. The ones on Sun and Pearl were both pretty new-looking.

Even though we have had clean PNP's on NCL, we don't take chances and spray them down with travel sized Lysol and let them dry and spray the remote control and all the doorknobs too! Sounds crazy but who wants to be sick on vacation! I also buy the "Wet One's" antibacterial wipes in the small packages that fit in your purse (not individual but there are about 10 or 15 wipes in them) for about $1 per package and keep on in my purse, stroller, toy bag, etc. Definitely bring your own PNP sheet and a small blanket, it is needed!

• 4 weeks later...
We'll be on the Pearl in Oct, and am wondering what NCL charges for the pack'n play? Just wondering if it's worth it to lug our own from home ... Thanks!

No charge for the pack'n'play on NCL.

Archived