Looking for hotel in Baltimore for Majesty cruise

mary227667

My husband and I are on the Majesty July 12. Does anyone know of a hotel near the pier where we can leave our car during the cruise and they have a shuttle to the ship. We'll be driving down the day before from South Jersey. Thank you

My husband and I are on the Majesty July 12. Does anyone know of a hotel near the pier where we can leave our car during the cruise and they have a shuttle to the ship. We'll be driving down the day before from South Jersey. Thank you

The Hampton Inn by the airport has a stay n cruise package. There's a web site with park sleep fly in it's address. Try it for your cruise dates.

We are staying at Sheraton near Inner Harbor but taking our car to pier and parking it there for the week; I don't want to rely on a shuttle back to the hotel; want to get off the ship when we get home, get our luggage in the car and drive home to central nj.

The Cruise Maryland web site lists some possibilities:

http://www.cruisemaryland.com/cruises/page5a_accommodations.htm

This is the one city I recommend parking at the port. It is very easy to get to and very well run. You drive in, drop off your luggage and then park. A short walk to the terminal. We stayed at the Country Inn at the airport and it was a very easy drive from there to the cruise port. The best thing about parking there is your car is waiting for you when you get back and there's no waiting for a shuttle.

The park/sleep/cruise site lists the Hampton Inn at the airport, but, it is not clear if there is a charge for the shuttle.

No charge for the shuttle and also no shuttle back to the hotel. You take a cab and the cab driver goes into the front desk and they pay him (you are still resonsible for his tip). We found it very convenient. Walked right off the ship and into a cab and we were back at the hotel in a flash.

We just returned from sailing on the Majesty out of Baltimore and had the best experience with the Fairfield Inn in White Marsh. For $169 we had a one night pre-cruise stay, breakfast, free parking for the week and transportation to and from the ship.

When we left the Majesty, they were waiting to pick us up...without having to call for the driver.

Archived