Spa in Cozumel

ugagal07

I've read in a few places of visiting some local spas in Cozumel for a massage... Any thoughts, comments, or suggestions? We've done Cozumel and want to do something different. I know I can always do a massage on board the ship, but was thinking more tropical and relaxing than in the Carnival Spa...

Thanks for suggestions!

There is a massage salon in town just off the main street by the water...I don't remember the street name, but you can see if from the main street. My husband gets a massage there every time we are in Cozumel. I got one the last time. MUCH more reasonably priced that what you get on the ship. I don't know what kind of training they have, but it was as nice and relaxing to me as any other massage. The place is not very large. There are not separate rooms. The tables are partitioned off by curtains. But it is private enough and clean. I want to say it was $40 for an hour, but I'm not sure about that. It wasn't more than $40. We are going to Cozumel in 3 weeks on a land vacation and I'm sure we'll stop in again. Hope this helps some.

• 3 months later...

Archived