Make sure the BIG bottle of water is there when you first enter.

maxamuus

On our Valor cruise a few weeks ago we got the bill and there was a 4 dollar charge for that big bottle of water that is usually with the water glasses when you first enter the room.

I remembered it on the Pride sailing and we just put it in the closet with the mini-bar contents. On the Valor no bottle of water was there when we entered the room hence why the steward charged us for it at the end.

I wasnt going to brave the line to guest relations to argue over a four dollar bottle of water. Long story short when you enter the room make a mental note to be sure its there and if not point it out to the steward less you will be billed for it at the end.

We had a case of bottled water in one of our bags. That's the only reason i know we didnt use it.

If it wasnt the last day and the line a zoo i would have asked for it removed but fighting that zoo for 4 bucks wasnt worth it.

havent ever had any billing issues...but we'd probably point it out anyways. We typically put the bottle in our backpack and take it ashore with us

Us too. . Remember you can always re-fill it on board. I don't like to bring a bunch of bottle water on board.

JimmyJames

We had the same thing happen to us on the Pride in April. There wasn't a large bottle of water with the rest of the contents in the mini fridge or with the glasses when we arrived. Towards the end of the cruise a large bottle of water appeared. It didn't show up on our account until the last night. We also didn't want the hassle over a $4-5 charge. (We had already been through that as they put someone elses bar charges on our account twice). When we first got in the room my husband emptied the fridge before I could stop him. I wonder if we had asked the room steward to empty it instead that would have prevented the mix up?:D

Archived