Back from IOS

hello all

Just thought id write a quick review of our experiance on the IOS.

OK first when we arrived at southampton there it was just gleaming and standing very tall :eek: getting on was easy and quick.They take a quick photo of you before you board and then on you go straight into lunch or just have a wander round this huge ship.

The food was very good ,especially in the dining room.It is huge and very nice our waiters were very helpful anything you wanted they would get for you.They really know how to look after you.

The cabins were very good and the bed was soooo comfy ,the cabin attendant was great making the animals out of the towels and kept the kids smiling.

Drinks were a big concern but when you see how they pour and pour you really dont mind spending the $7 for at least a double plus mixer and $7 for a pint of lager.

The shows were very good a lot of variety and the ice shows were fantastic.Graham Seymour is a mad and brilliant cruise director.

Kids clubs were also great as there is so much for them to do ,you will be lucky if you see them for dinner.

All in all a fantastic cruise and will be cruising again with rccl

thx jeff

Thanks for info,looking forward to our trip on 4th July.Can you tell us how your port experiences were, we are travelling with 2 kids. Is there any tips you had wished you had known before,this is our 2nd cruise,1st with RCCL.

:D thanks for that we sailed her last year inaugral and are back on her 14 days time!!!

I have read one poster on here say her kids coke was watered down on the soda package, we had it last year and the coke was fine.... your thoughts?

My girls were in ad oceon from 09.00hrs till 01.00 most days!!! Kids love it don't they?

I'm glad you had a great time and I am now very excited about my holiday :D

hi all

just to let you know the ports we visited were very close to the towns so we could actully walk to them, the longest one was only a ten minute walk.But there are a lot of cabs who want your buisness and to show you the places of interest but just say a firm no thx and they are go on to the next person.

as to the coke being watered down all i can say it wasnt cos i know my kids wouldnt have drunk it

anything else just ask and i will try to answer and enjoy you lucky people as we miss it already and only been home 5 hours:eek:

hi

yes we have, it was very hot at least 27 degrees every day and the seas were like glass very smooth and even saw the odd dolphin or two.

enjoy your holiday you lucky thing,we are looking to book the med next year

Hi Jeff,

Did you by any chance have wine in the MDR? Do you know the price of an average bottle of white wine?

We will be sailing with Iron-Maiden's-No1-Fan!

Thanks

Jenny

Might make a suggestions for any future cruisers >>

We were on the IOS for a med trip and since there were four of us we purchased a wine package between us which enabled the ladies to have their wine tipples whilst us men had the standard lager.....

We purchased the Platinum 10 bottle for 288 dollars and it last the ladies the rest of the cruise....

So if you are meeting other ppl at the meet and mingle see if anyone is interested in sharing a wine package it will save pennies at the end of the day......

Archived