Just off Pride 5/30...

Did you have early or late dining? We have late but my kids stay up late all the time besides when they have school. Do you think the late dining will effect them when trying to do the camp activities?

Had a great family cruise with our 5 year old daughter and 3 year old son. I'd be happy to answer any questions. We loved cruising out of Baltimore (we live only an hour away)! Kids had a blast in Camp Carnival.

Wow, are you me? :) We live an hour from Baltimore and have a 5 year old girl and three year old boy. We'll be on the Pride next week.

What did you do in Freeport? We're going to try snorkeling on a private excursion. The Carnival ones had a minimum age of six.

In Grand Turk, we rented a golf cart and we'll just be beach bums on Half Moon Cay.

Did you have early or late dining? We have late but my kids stay up late all the time besides when they have school. Do you think the late dining will effect them when trying to do the camp activities?

We had early seating and it worked for us. Our kids decided to go to eat with the counselors on 3 nights so we'd drop them off at 6 and then run over to eat in the dining room by ourselves. As far as activities, I would say the 8-10 timeframe were some of the fun activities at Camp. When they had movies, they ran them from 8:30 - 10 and they also had parties in that timeframe and face painting. Have you considered the flexible dining option?

Wow, are you me? :) We live an hour from Baltimore and have a 5 year old girl and three year old boy. We'll be on the Pride next week.

What did you do in Freeport? We're going to try snorkeling on a private excursion. The Carnival ones had a minimum age of six.

In Grand Turk, we rented a golf cart and we'll just be beach bums on Half Moon Cay.

Funny! You will all have a great time. Our cruise did not stop in Freeport so cannot help there. Grand Turk had a very quiet beach area with lots of sea shells to the right of the dock so we just walked up and down the beach and dug in the sand. Half Moon Cay is the perfect spot for beach bumming it. My 3 year old son loved the waterslide in the kids area - he probably went down it 100 times. Enjoy your cruise!

We had early seating and it worked for us. Our kids decided to go to eat with the counselors on 3 nights so we'd drop them off at 6 and then run over to eat in the dining room by ourselves. As far as activities, I would say the 8-10 timeframe were some of the fun activities at Camp. When they had movies, they ran them from 8:30 - 10 and they also had parties in that timeframe and face painting. Have you considered the flexible dining option?

I may have to rethink the dining time. I think I will wait until sometime next year to see if anything has changed.

Archived