Just off the Destiny!!??

gman5613

We had a great cruise!! I just notice something on the Destiny and wonder if this is normal. All the windows in the sun & Sea Resturant and the outside windows were REALLY dirty!! It was kinda gross to look out of those windows! This is our first cruise and I wonder if this is normal or just because they had had a lot of storms and rain before our cruise in Miami? Like I said it was a wonderful cruise!! Well also did not enjoy the smell on the first floor!!! It was really bad a certain times!!! Half Moon Cay was wonderful!!! We are looking forward on going on another cruise real soon!

Glad to hear you had a great cruise, I just did this cruise the first week in May! I also loveddddd it (HMC was beautiful, wasn't it!?) As for the windows being dirty, it's pretty much impossible to keep these clean, the ship does sail in the ocean with salt water. I didn't even think of it as being "dirty", it's more just a wonderful reminder that you are currently sailing in the middle of a huge ocean!

I slept on the 1st floor and didn't notice any smell at all... maybe one of your neighbours had poor hygiene :P just kidding, people do mention an odor from time to time on this area of the ship, not positive what it is but I'll take smelling it any day!

Hope to see you back sailing soon!

Megan

I will try and post a review, but not sure if I will have time. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I had two boys that went with us ages 6 & 8! Like I said we had a blast, a few things I did not care for but that is with any where you go. It was close to perfect!!!

Was this the eastern cruise to HMC and Grand turk?

We are booking for Aug. and would love to hear all about your cruise!

Any pictures you took also, would be great.

I have a stupid ?, if you pre pay your tips and you order room service we should tip the person who brings the breakfast right?

Any tips you can give a first timer would be great!

Thanks!

Was this the eastern cruise to HMC and Grand turk?

We are booking for Aug. and would love to hear all about your cruise!

Any pictures you took also, would be great.

I have a stupid ?, if you pre pay your tips and you order room service we should tip the person who brings the breakfast right?

Any tips you can give a first timer would be great!

Thanks!

We typically tip the room service a dollar or two. I just sailed the Eastern route on Destiny on May 18. Ask any questions!

I didn't notice the windows being that bad. But that particular area of the ship is not very accessible.

We typically tip the room service a dollar or two. I just sailed the Eastern route on Destiny on May 18. Ask any questions!

I didn't notice the windows being that bad. But that particular area of the ship is not very accessible.

Thanks....BTW GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They commented that Stevie Wonder boarded the ship in Grand Turk headed to Miami for a childrens benefit he was performing at and actually sang one song at the end of the Talent Show contest on Thursday.... clients were surprised to say the least and said it was a great performance !

They commented that Stevie Wonder boarded the ship in Grand Turk headed to Miami for a childrens benefit he was performing at and actually sang one song at the end of the Talent Show contest on Thursday.... clients were surprised to say the least and said it was a great performance !

That's awesome!

Does anyone know when the past guest party is on the Eastern itinerary with the sea day on the first day?

02daad8b.gif

We had a great cruise!! I just notice something on the Destiny and wonder if this is normal. All the windows in the sun & Sea Resturant and the outside windows were REALLY dirty!! It was kinda gross to look out of those windows! This is our first cruise and I wonder if this is normal or just because they had had a lot of storms and rain before our cruise in Miami? Like I said it was a wonderful cruise!! Well also did not enjoy the smell on the first floor!!! It was really bad a certain times!!! Half Moon Cay was wonderful!!! We are looking forward on going on another cruise real soon!

Actually I do have one question.

I was on the cruise right before yours.

We were told that if the collected 1500 comment cards, then the Assistant CD would finally get a hair cut.

Did he? :D

Wow, I never heard anything about that while on the ship. He must have been on for most of the cruise. Grand Turk was our first port we went to!!

Archived