Help! I need some expert opinions

RobynFL

One of our stops is Puerto Vallarta and we don't know if we should do the Los Veranos zip or the Outdoor Adventure. Would love to hear from people who have done either or both. We are a family of 5 and are all in good physical shape and have done zips before. Thanks.

We did the zipline through Outdoor Adventures in April and it was a lot of fun. I had done a previous excursion with them in Cabo and felt comfortable with the company. Also a co-worker had done the zipline in January and said that it was a lot of fun and that safety was very important to Outdoor Adventures. I think they are the only or one of a few companies that uses two safety ropes. I have read other reviews saying that the other ziplines are more exciting -- but safety was very important to me so I felt it was more important to go with a company that I knew was safety conscious than one I wasn't as familiar with but might be more exciting.

As a late 50 yr old, I did the Los Veranos zip line a few years ago. Loved it! Husband did not do heights so rode the truck for a reduced amt and sat with another ISU husband and visited while the rest of us had a ball! Some guys were very macho and helped me up some of the steps but I actually did not need it. Last zip came across the river and almost to the waiting guys' feet.

There is a nice swim area for after (included), and we had lunch on the river - extra, of course.

Highly recommend - and safety was truly stressed. I never feared at all.

Archived