The Spirit impressed us.

Band Guy

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note to tell anyone who will be making the Boston to Bermuda cruise on the Spirit that you will not be disappointed. I will be posting a review shortly but after 11 trips to Bermuda we would rate this trip and this Ship as very special. Smooth sailing to all.

Dom V.

The Band Guy

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note to tell anyone who will be making the Boston to Bermuda cruise on the Spirit that you will not be disappointed. I will be posting a review shortly but after 11 trips to Bermuda we would rate this trip and this Ship as very special. Smooth sailing to all.

Dom V.

The Band Guy

Excellent! We are looking to book this trip for either July or August we are looking at 2 different weeks. I'm glad you had a great cruise and I can't wait to read your review!:D

Hello Everyone,

Dom V.

The Band Guy

Can't wait to read it. Especially about the Spirit........we are considering this cruise for the end of Aug. and am very torn about the spirit. We cruise to Bermuda in May on the Dawn and thought it was OK, but had been considering Explorer of the Seas for this trip (May was a family trip, this one is just dh and myself), but I am having a hard time thinking that the EOS has enought extra to warrant 1 day less in Bermuda, 1 day less at sea and more $$.

Very anxious to hear what impressed you.....and what didn't.......and how did you find the at sea days (motion wise)?

Thanks

I loved the Spirit! Anyone getting to cruise her can't help but be impressed, in my opinion. I loved the Asian decor. The staff was terrific! We are trying to find a way to fit the repo into our already booked cruise schedule.:)

We agree, she is one gorgeous ship. The staff is wonderful; friendly and helpful, especially Bruce the Conceirge. If you dine in Cagney's, ask for Anicia Santos, she was the best :D.

Band Guy, we really enjoyed listening to your music by the pool, and the meet and greet was great...it was nice to meet so many wonderful NCL fans.

DW and I have been on the Spirit twice and Bermuda 9 times.

The Spirit is a good thing for Boston, you should give it a try.

Look at the day to day update from "Radio" who is on the Spirit now.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=999659

I love the posts by "Radio". His pictures are so good! I feel like I'm back on board.:D

BandGuy.

We were also on the 5/29 cruise. Loved the Spirit, loved Bermuda and loved the band. Had originally booked for 6/5, but when I learned you guys were going to be on the 5/29 cruise I changed my date. You didn't disappoint. Thanks for a great time.

Not only was the Spirit impressive but so weren't the Reminisants. :)

We loved hearing your ver talented group play. All your music really brought us down memory lane. It was so nice to listen to music that you can actually understand the words. :D

Also enjoyed meeting you at the get together at Henry's Pub. NCL was more than gracious to us as a CC group.

To comment on another question asked in this thread, I thought The Spirit was an extremely stable ship. Although we had fairly calm seas last week,the ship had a very solid feel to her. I think she could handle whatever Mother Nature might throw at her. I prefer her to the Dawn.

Archived