Which nights are Formal on Independence?

Hi, I have been using cruise critic for over a year and have found it very useful but this is my first post.

I am travelling on Independence of the Seas on 20th June Mediterranean Treasures. Does any one know which nights will be formal on this itinerary as I want to book Choppes Grille for a Father's day treat for my dad but don't want to book on a formal night as we enjoy them.:p

Many Thanks

hi russy 1 and albeert ross, think 1st 2 formal nights are 21st + 24th june. are you guys signed up for meet and mingle. on the boards for indy on 20th june there is a thread by esk outlining the formal nights. hope this helps. voyager 5544

Hi,

Thanks for the info, I will go ahead and book Chops Grille for my dad (not just for him of course, we are all going), just didn't want to do it on a formal night, we had to really bully my dad to take a suit on our first cruise last year but he enjoyed it so much he's bought himself a dinner jacket and bow tie so we will make the most of it!

See you there mollymoo, not long now:D:D:D

Archived