Shuttle service from JFK

holiday07

Except for brief stop overs, I haven't really explored NYC and would like to get some suggestions.

We are arriving at JFK at 10:00PM on Friday, 6/19. We are currently booked at the Hyatt, Midtown East. What is the best way to go from JFK to Hyatt at around 10:00PM? We would like to sightsee on Saturday --Most likely we will take the Gray Line's hop on and hop off tour - Where do we go to take this tour and where to get the tickets closest to Hyatt? My partner has a hip problem and does not want to do much walking.

Also, how do get from Hyatt to the Manhattan pier. We will be on the 6/21 NCL Dawn sailing from NYC to Bermuda.

We would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Except for brief stop overs, I haven't really explored NYC and would like to get some suggestions.

We are arriving at JFK at 10:00PM on Friday, 6/19. We are currently booked at the Hyatt, Midtown East. What is the best way to go from JFK to Hyatt at around 10:00PM? We would like to sightsee on Saturday --Most likely we will take the Gray Line's hop on and hop off tour - Where do we go to take this tour and where to get the tickets closest to Hyatt? My partner has a hip problem and does not want to do much walking.

Also, how do get from Hyatt to the Manhattan pier. We will be on the 6/21 NCL Dawn sailing from NYC to Bermuda.

We would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Best way to get from the JFK to the Hyatt is take a cab or a car service. A cab has a set fee of $45.00 per cab plus toll and tip. The car services will charge about the same(see http://www.carmellimo.com) as an example. late at night you don't want to use buses, super shuttle or any other on demand or scheduled service.

from the Hyatt to the Manhattan cruise terminal take a cab for about $10-15.

see the concierge at the hotel or the front desk they will know about the hop off hop on service from Grey line I believe.

http://www.grayline.com/Grayline/destinations/us/newyork.go?mode=activityDetail&apid=1368&sid=529

Archived