Miracle Kids Camp

awinter

Can parents go in with kids and hang out in camp carnival? Knowing my son, he won't want to go by himself, not because he is scared to go by himself but because he just would rather be with us. I don't want him to miss out on the fun stuff they do there so I was wondering if there is an area for families to hang out and participate.

I thought the same thing, until i discovered, she really wanted nothing to do with me, when her new found friends from Camp Carnival were around.

Things could have changes since then but in the past, they didn't mind you hanging out for a while but incouraged the parents to leave, much like they do in kindergarden.

Depending on the age, they also do different fun things throught the ship, sometimes parents are welcome, like the ice cream sunday party:p

Thanks for the reply. He is going to kindergarten this year so that may make him more independent by the time we go. Good to know they do have occasional activities that parents can be included in...and an ice cream party is something I definitely wouldn't want to miss :D

Archived