what to do in Seattle on the 4th of July?

rmmm

I am flying into Seattle but cruising out of Vancouver. I will be returning to Seattle on the 4th of July - around 2:00 and not flying out until the morning of the 5th. What can I do in Seattle on the Fourth of July? Thanks.

I am flying into Seattle but cruising out of Vancouver. I will be returning to Seattle on the 4th of July - around 2:00 and not flying out until the morning of the 5th. What can I do in Seattle on the Fourth of July? Thanks.
The fireworks over Lake Union (the only show this year in Seattle) are quite spectacular. Where are you staying?

The fireworks over Lake Union (the only show this year in Seattle) are quite spectacular. Where are you staying?

Just you and 50K+ of your "closest friends". If you are stayiing somewhere where you can see them without foraying into Gasworks Park, it would be a good idea.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/406930_fireworks08.html

Take your life in your hands, go to Boom City on the Tulalip reservation in Marysville, buy a bunch of nice, big fireworks, and go over to the free fire zone on the other side of the parking lot and set them off. Beware drunken teenagers with roman candles, though.

This is your chance to do everything your mother warned you against (involving matches and gunpowder). Plus increase your carbon footprint by a factor of about 1000x.

Unnerving fun!

Take your life in your hands, go to Boom City on the Tulalip reservation in Marysville, buy a bunch of nice, big fireworks, and go over to the free fire zone on the other side of the parking lot and set them off. Beware drunken teenagers with roman candles, though.

This is your chance to do everything your mother warned you against (involving matches and gunpowder). Plus increase your carbon footprint by a factor of about 1000x.

Unnerving fun!

ROTFLMAO....:eek:

Archived