Ncl pearl ab penthouse video tour

parpar22

Thanks for posting these videos. It helps tremendously as the floorplan on the website is difficult to view.

I was curious about the 2nd or kids bedroom as they called it. I was going to have my Mom travel with my husband & I and considered getting the AB suite on the Pearl. It looks like the bed is a pullout couch? Is that right? And is the room tiny? I really want my Mom to enjoy the cruise and from the video the 2nd bedroom looks like a closet.

Thanks for posting these videos. It helps tremendously as the floorplan on the website is difficult to view.

I was curious about the 2nd or kids bedroom as they called it. I was going to have my Mom travel with my husband & I and considered getting the AB suite on the Pearl. It looks like the bed is a pullout couch? Is that right? And is the room tiny? I really want my Mom to enjoy the cruise and from the video the 2nd bedroom looks like a closet.

Yes, the bed in the 2nd bedroom is a pull-out couch and ours on the Star was quite firm (hard) even with a foam pad on it. That room would be good for one adult (or a couple of kids) and it has it's own private bathroom with toilet, sink & shower.

Your mom would probably just use the bedroom for sleeping and spend most of her time enjoying the living room, dining room & balcony in the main section of the suite. The big bedroom & bath do shut off from the living area.

The AB's are the same on both the Pearl & the Jewel, yes?

We're in an AB on the Jewel in March ... and while I got a bit dizzy from the quick camera work (LOL!) thank you SO MUCH for not only taking the time to video this but for posting it too!

Thanks for posting. Sailing in an AB suite on the Jewel on 27Jun, next week.. The kids room looks a little tight, but 2 of my kids will be staying there. Not sure where the other one is going.. guess in the big bed with us (youngest one). or I'm guessing the sofa in the living room folds down to a bed.. my oldest daughter might like that rather than the small room with the other 2.. but we shall see.. Can't wait.

So we had 3 sleep in the smaller room 2 in the fold out soda bed(folds out to a queen i think) and one in the bunk. The sofa in the living room flips around into a twin sized bed. It is a little tight in the smaller room but you can definelty do it and the stewards fold the bed away each night o there is room to walk during the day and they swap it back into the larger bed at night. The bathroom was also a decent size maybe even larger than a normal oceanview cabins bathroom.

Glad everyone enjoyed the video sorry it was quick had to beat the family into the room before they put there stuff everywhere!

• 1 year later...

Archived