Can this be done? Bodden tours??

crazycruzer68

We are wanting to use Boddens tours to take us to the Mayan Princess, go see the monkeys at his house and just a quick sight seeing of the area. Does anyone know if this can be done? His website they will do what you want but do they really?

yes, you will have plenty of time. My only concern is about the Mayan Princess, I have read reviews that occasionally cruisers get turned away if they are at capacity. I would email Victor to ask.

On our recent trip, we went to see the monkees first ,and we were the only one's there. So we had plenty of time to spend with the animals all to ourselves. It gets more crowded later on. Then we went to Half Moon Bay resort to snorkel and swim. We also went out on a glass bottom boat for offshore snorkelling while we were there. We spent a few hours at the resort and ate lunch. After that we drove around for awhile and did some sightseeing. We ended our day doing some shopping in Coxen Hole at some of our favorite stores. We were back in port [totally exhausted] about an hour before departure.

You really should have plenty of time and options available to you.

Archived