Does HAL have any luggage size restrictions?

MrsPeach

I will be a first time HAL cruiser on the Westerdam on 6/21 and was just wondering if HAL has any luggage size restrictions. I don't see anything on their website, other than information about airline restrictions, and since I am driving to port, I don't have to worry about that. Anyone have any input?

Thanks in advance.

I only have one bag that I am concerned about. It is about 31" in length. It just looks huge. I know Carnival has some more strict guidelines about luggage size, so I wanted to check. I guess if they were concerned about it, it would be on their website. Thanks for the responses.:)

If You drive you can have as larger bags, but remember they should be calapsable to fit under the bed for storage.

That's not necessary. There are zero restrictions on what you can bring aboard ship.

(Okay, you can't bring a car...)

The steward can put oversized luggage, packing boxes or large souvenirs away in a storage room for you and return it for packing the last day of the cruise in time for you to pack.

Some people even bring their own desktop computers and favorite chairs for use in the stateroom on the longer voyages.

Archived