Happy with POST trip Customer Service!

When we returned from our cruise on May 24th, I realized I was missing 5 pairs of my shoes. I was SURE that I had looked over everything in the cabin and left nothing behind, so I didn't think I had left them on the ship. How could I have missed 5 pairs of shoes in those tiny rooms? I thought a baggage handler or some Southwest Airlines employee had taken them, especially since our bags arrived almost 7 hours before us (went on earlier flight, then our flight was really delayed). They were just sitting in the corner of baggage claim, for anyone to take, even another passenger.

So, I called and complained to Southwest and was given a fax number to make a claim. Well, a Fedex box arrives today covered in Carnival tape and it's my shoes! I was really impressed because I didn't even call them once. It may not be a big deal, but I was happy that they did this on their own. Plus, my ship left from LA and the box came from Florida- they went all the way across the country and back (I'm in Denver).

Very happy!

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Hmmmm, now my sinister mind just kicked in.....Maybe if I decide I don't want to pack when its time to leave - I'll just leave all my stuff in the cabin and they can Fed Ex it home. (its a joke people). :D

I've done this twice!! It works really well, except I wish they'd just thrown a few items in the trash. :eek::D;)

Archived