Accra Beach and Turtles??

pitz0005

Has anyone been able to find an excursion that snorkles with the turtles first thing in the morning and then drops you off at/near Accra beach to spend the remainder of the day there? I would like to be able to just see the turtles and spend the rest of the day at the beach. I would like to find a beach with some waves so we can go bodysurfing after seeing the turtles. I do not know how far apart these places are, so I do not know if this is possible. I am sure this has been answered before, but if we just go to Accra how much is a taxi for four people each way? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Turtles are on the west coast and Accra is on the south coast. Most turtle tours seem to be half day tours. You will have to work out the times of the tour and the time your ship leaves to see if you can do both. They are about 35 to 45 mins apart depending on time of day and traffic. Have no idea of taxi cost as when in Barbados I rent a car.

Archived