Caribbean Princess--mini suite location?

LovingFL

Options: Emerald deck vs. Dolphin deck

I prefer the private balconies of the Emerald deck. So could everyone express their favorite suite location on this deck? I am most interested in opinions of the four corner suites on the Emerald deck (rooms E720, E721, E730 and E731). I currently have E721 booked. I chose this cabin due to it being the fartherest from the stage of Club Fusion. My first choice would be E731 (due to port-side and larger balcony)....but I had concerns of too much noise from the Club Fusion below. Can anyone express their opinions on this? Especially people that have stayed in any of these rooms?

I don't know if you are in a hurry, but we have E731 on the 12/26/sailing on the CB. I'd be happy to post when we return. We are looking forward to the extra large covered balcony, seeing part of the wake and being closer to the water. We chose E731 instead of E730 because it wasn't directly over the band in Club Fusion.

• 3 weeks later...

We just returned from our cruise, which weather aside was fantastic!! We really enjoyed the covered, extra large balcony on E731. Only once did I hear a slight "bleed through" noise from Club Fusion below. Yes, there is some vibration when coming into or out of port, but not a bother to us either. If I were looking for a mini-suite again, I would definitely try to get this cabin again.

Archived