Liquor on Stone Island

DEBHUMP

Hi there I'm planning on going to Stone Island on my own and would like to know if they have liquor out there. I don't like beer and have poured over these threads to find the info. Thanks

This issue was beat to death last year. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=684963&highlight=stone+island+liquor

I decided to do something else in Mazatlan and never obtained a definitive answer. I plan on taking a tour with Mazatlan Frank and won't get there again this year.

If anyone has a real answer, please post.

We will be on Stone Island in a few weeks and will report back yet i have a hard time believing its illegal. King David tours website selling Stone Island says "Make use of the open bar throughout you stay on the island, choosing from Beer, Rum, Vodka, Sex on the Beach, Tequila Sunrise, Water and Soft Drinks. "

Seems to me they aren't hiding the fact they are giving out Hard Liquor.

OKAY, HERE WE GO :D

i had the same frustration trying to get this answer for our cruise in april , so here is what i found when we went to stone island...

we went to SI on our own and went to victors for some yummy shrimp & stuff , and we could ony get beer from them. so we sat at victors eating ,while some of us walked next door to letys and got the biggest , most delicious homemade margaritas ever , from a nice girl named patricia at the bar there. it was about 100 foot walk from our seats at victors to the bar at letys :cool:

6 bucks per margarita, made with loads of rum ,and all fresh squeezed ingredients , all done before your eyes...then took them back to victors and kept eating...a truly great , relaxing , stumbling day...everything you could want from stone island;)

dave

. . . 6 bucks per margarita, made with loads of rum . . .

Thanks for the update. It's great to hear from someone who has been there recently. My new concern is I've always been lead to believe margaritas are made with Tequila? Is this some new receipe? ;) :)

Archived