My 2 nt party cruise has been cancelled!!

Yes, afraid so, this news is a few days old now,also a full canaries cruise cancelled, this is for dry dock maintenance, to ensure Aurora is ready for the Christmas cruises and world cruises- more profitable than your weekender I'm afraid:rolleyes:

Good news was a new weekender was announced for 23rd September at brill low prices its a 3nighter, but all insides and out sides sold out in under a day....

Aurora in dec has been cancelled due to essential maintenence :(

Any1 else?

I am sorry that your 2 day cruise has been canx- thats rough when you are looking forward to it. We are on a 2 nighter on Ventura at the end of Aug, We are also going on 10 night Canaries Cruise on Indy straight after the 2 nighter and see that you have been on this one, Would be really grateful for any tips etc on this cruise. We love the Indy- sailed on her May 2008 on Med Treasure. We are keen to try P and O as we love avoiding airport hassle and sailing out of Southampton. Will be interesting to see how the 2 big ships compare, I hope that you sort out another Cruise break- I think the one we are going on has spaces its from 29th Aug to 1 Sept- we stay overnight in Southampton then board the Indy on 2nd-- cant wait

• 1 month later...
Aurora in dec has been cancelled due to essential maintenence :(

Any1 else?

what happens if they cancel your cruise do they offer you another cruise.we have just booked the party cruise for may next year and that was hard to get off work because its a bank holiday weekend so they wont be best pleased if i had to change it.

Archived