RCCL Newbie - Luggage Tag Question

finally got our documents today for our 5/16 sailing on voyager of the seas. apparently the documents were printed awhile ago, as they reflect our original oceanview stateroom cabin # and not the balcony room that we paid $$ and upgraded to. should we use these luggage tags anyway??

thanks!!

Voyager of the Seas - 05/04

Tahitian Princess - 10/03 (Our Honeymoon)

Carnival Paradise - 08/02

Hey Karen,

Yeah, our group had the same problem. I called RCCL and they told me not to use the old tags and that the baggage porters at the pier would have blank ones for us to fill out with the new cabin number prior to handing over our luggage. Hope this helps!

Jeff

You can get new ones at the pier. If you do use the old ones, I'd completely mark out the old number and write in the new one or your bags will probably get delivered to the wrong room.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;09;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Mariner of the Seas

Computer print all your information on large address labels. That way when you get to the pier you don't have to spend time filling out the tags - just peel and stick.

-- Cheryl

****Proud member of O.A.T.C.****

Check out my Homepage in my profile for Conquest info

10/99 Fantasy

12/01 Inspiration

03/02 Inspiration

03/03 Conquest

Trying RC - Rhapsody

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;5;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

May 30, 2004

I got edocs without luggage tags. I am used to having the tags in my packet. What information should I try to prewrite before I get to the pier? What size labels should I use (what will fit on RCL tags?)?

Knowing I'd rather just leave my bags with the porter and avoid another thing to do before boarding, so i decided to "try" to cross out old info and in black marker, put my new cabin and deck # for my Monarch cruise in March...

Worked just fine icon_smile.gif

Mariner 9/12/2004

Heading south: countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;09;11;10;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Our "Parrothead" Site

Monarch of the Seas 3/29/04

Costa Mediterranea 12/14/03

Sovereign of the Seas 9/21/03

I also had edocs. No luggage tags. It only took the porter a minute or two to fill out his blank tags at the pier, just have your cabin docs handy so you will have info at your fingertips and not having to search thru stuff to get at the docs. I wouldn't bother trying to print something up,but that is just my opinion.

Have a great cruise!

BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS 2/6/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;2;6;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived