Has Anyone Heard About This??

spencercoop

I never realized just how easy it was to edit Wiki pages... I think I just managed to remove all that stuff about the Holiday being kept under the Carnival flag. No login. No reason. Just edit and save.

Maybe I should've put something in there about the new Carnival policy to let fat guys cruise free, so long as they compete in the bellyflop competition.

yup - looks like you got it. it's remarkably simple to edit wiki - hence why info there is often not the most... shall we say, reliable?

it's typically proper etiquette to 'challenge' info added that you suspect to be erroneous - but i don't think most people do - especially when there's no citation, etc.

good luck with that new policy... ;)

yup - looks like you got it. it's remarkably simple to edit wiki - hence why info there is often not the most... shall we say, reliable?

But of so much fun. I like to go and randomly enter personal anecdotes of the embarrassing kind about my friends into pages and see how long before they find it. :D

Am I alone in doubting CCL would use a ship of her size for 7 or 8 day itineraries? I took this with a grain of salt from the get go...

I think it would depend on the itinerary. A smaller ship has it's advantages when it comes to getting into certain ports. I'm sailing a small, old ship so I can go to St. George's in Bermuda.

Am I alone in doubting CCL would use a ship of her size for 7 or 8 day itineraries? I took this with a grain of salt from the get go...

I find it hard to believe too that they would use the Holiday for a 7 or 8 day cruise. Almost all of the Fantasy class ships do 5 or less days, so it would be surprising if they use the Holiday for a week or longer cruise. They only have a few 6 or 7 day cruises on the Fantasy and that is it.

Have we ever figured out why Elation has no itineraries after April 30, 2010? Maybe that ship is East Coast bound and not San Francisco??? I don't know... just fueling rumors

No one has heard anything yet. Since I live in San Diego, I am hoping we get a bigger and newer ship year round in San Diego and the Elation goes to San Fran. or somewhere else. But I said it another thread it would be hard to do cruises out of San Fran. They would have to do like Astoria, Victoria, and Vancouver in the warmer months, and LA, Catalina, and San Diego in the colder months.

Archived