Zaandam Marriage Proposal Ideas

loudon

The stern of the ship at sunset, as you are watching the wake of the ship.

Best of luck to you!:)

Don't pay attention to the remarks about old folks..."old" is just a state of mind. ;)

That "old" stuff is a crock, if you ask me. I'd be willing to bet that on a seven-day Alaska cruise the age demographic on HAL wouldn't be much different than it would be on say Princess.

The age demographic generally fluctuates with length of cruise and destination. A seven-day Alaska cruise is gonna get it's share of families and younger couples ... bet on it.

Blue skies ...

--rita

I'm with takemewithyou. Take the helicopter to Mendenhall Glacier and propose there in front of the ice waterfall. An awesome experience. Then come back to the ship, get all dressed up, and celebrate with a nice romantic dinner in the Pinnacle Grill.
I second that plan of action!

Blue skies ...

--rita

That "old" stuff is a crock, if you ask me. I'd be willing to bet that on a seven-day Alaska cruise the age demographic on HAL wouldn't be much different than it would be on say Princess.

The age demographic generally fluctuates with length of cruise and destination. A seven-day Alaska cruise is gonna get it's share of families and younger couples ... bet on it.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Keep in mind also that school gets out mid-June in a lot of the country... so a lot of the May cruises tend to be a bit older...

Some of the best folks I have met onboard though are probably (guessing) twice my age.

Archived