Can I still order as many as i want?!

tjeanty

Hello All,

It's been about 2 years since I have cruised, and one thing I love about cruising is the dinner! I love being able to order 2-3 lobster tails if I want. My SO and I will be sailing Carnival Victory 7/26/09...so, have they imposed any new limitations on how many things you can order? I know I sound like a greedy, hungry person right now, but I just love to have that freedom...

Thanks!

The tails are so small that ordering 2 or 3 is normal for me. Or you can order a tail with the prime rib or shrimp.

No big whoop.

Great idea! Why didn't I ever think about doing that?!

Hello All,

It's been about 2 years since I have cruised, and one thing I love about cruising is the dinner! I love being able to order 2-3 lobster tails if I want. My SO and I will be sailing Carnival Victory 7/26/09...so, have they imposed any new limitations on how many things you can order? I know I sound like a greedy, hungry person right now, but I just love to have that freedom...

Thanks!

Order as many as you want.

Ok, along with the Op question. If you order 3 lobster tails.Do they bring them all to you at once? or do they wait until youre done with the first one?

YOU are the paying customer, they are the waiters. You 'suggest' to them how you would like them to serve you.

Had a waiter tell me he served 8 tails to one person.

I order Prime Rib and a lobster tail. Barb will not order 2 tails, so I give her mine since I don't care for frozen lobster tails. Now live Maine lobsters, I'd fight her for them!:rolleyes:

Just tell your waiter your preference. I told them when I was about done with the first one to bring the next one. When I was about done with the second he brought out my 3rd one. I told him when he took my order that I was going to have 3. When I was about finished with the 3rd one, he asked if I was sure that's all I wanted. It's your cruise, even if you order something and don't care for it, ask for something different. I know that some would consider that wastefull but don't worry.

Archived