New Years on Crown

Miami Native

Hello

We are sailing on the Crown for New Years eve. My question is...are there some great parties for New years eve??? And also, could you tell me how mini suite cabin D730 is?? Thanks so much for any info.

We sailed on the Dawn Princess a couple of years ago for New Year's Eve and it was a blast! Best New Year's party I've ever been to. I'd venture to guess that you'd have a comparable time on the Crown. Enjoy!

Here's a brief video...

New Year's Eve - 12-31-2007

I was on the Crown with my teen daughter last New Years! It was alot of fun both for me and for my teen. NYE before that was on the Caribbean Princess.

There was live entertainment in the atrium and party on deck. I think the teens were doing their thing in club fusion.

Don't look to Princess to pass out free champagne. They don't do that but plenty of opportunity to buy what you want for the midnight toast.

Am giving up New Years this year for a mediterranean cruise in November but I'm sure we'll be sitting at home this coming NYE and be sad that we're not at sea!

Have a great time.

Oh and I think D730 will have a super long balcony but no cover (last one on the side?). It's a std mini suite and will be comfortable.

We were on Emerald for last New Years Eve and loved it. There was a formal party in the atrium with a ballon drop and streamers to throw. There was a party at one of the pools as well and there was a great midnight buffett set up in Cafe Caribe for late night noshing. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

It appears to be the next to last one. Guess my extra long balcony is out. Oh well, sounds like NYE will be great.:cool:

If I couldn't the the last side mini for the hugh balcony, then I would just as soon get as close as possible to the aft elevators for convience sake. Just personal preferance.

Archived