Vancouver car rental with unlimited mileage

We typically book with Avis and get unlimited mileage with all of our rentals. I'm trying to book a post-cruise pick-up on Hornby with drop-off at YVR two days later. Our corporate Avis codes are now showing either 400km or 600km limits. Since we're planning visits to Seattle and Whistler, we would prefer an unlimited mileage rental.

It's strange b/c when I booked an Avis pre-cruise rental at YVR with drop-off at Hornby, we were given an unlimited mileage reservation.

Does anyone have an Avis code we could use that would provide unlimited mileage for this reservation or recommend a different car rental agency that would give us this? Thanks!

Unlimited mileage in BC is the exception not the rule, I am actually surprised that you got it pre-cruise. You can often get it if you ask but they will/may charge you a bit more for the rental but it beats paying 15 cents per click if you are over. The only code that I could suggest would be the Costco code which is A108335, Budget's is W852810 and Alamo's 675899.

Archived