Cancel my 2:30 dolphin dive?

cruisincool

I'll be on the Dawn Princess 2/18/05, and have reserved a dolphin dive at 2:30 in Cozumel. The Dawn is scheduled to be there for the day 8am-6pm, but I've also been reading on this board about the drydock engine replacement and not sailing at full speed. Between the problems with this ship and the time difference between the ship and Cozumel, will I make this dive, or am I cutting it too close to get back to the ship by 5:30? Any info would be appreciated.

Erica

Ok, Personally, I think you will be cutting it too close. I am a diver and I only book morning dives because its too easy to get out there on a dive boat and then the wind comes up and you are late coming back. Also, think about the other divers, what happens if they are slow getting out of the water or a pain in the butt, causing delays. You don't want to spend your entire dive worrying about getting back to the boat. Can't you get a mornig dive? All the diving is great in Cozumel, so I would skip the dolphin dive

I disagree..I'm guessing this is at Chankanaab park? If so the dive won't last more than an hour or so (correct me if I'm wrong) Even if it's two hours...that leaves you at 4:30 and the ride back to the ship takes maybe 10 minutes tops.

I think you're ok :)

I disagree..I'm guessing this is at Chankanaab park? If so the dive won't last more than an hour or so (correct me if I'm wrong) Even if it's two hours...that leaves you at 4:30 and the ride back to the ship takes maybe 10 minutes tops.

I think you're ok :)

If doing dolphin dive at 2:30 at Chankanaab you will be fine. That would be a swim with the dolphin's, not a dive;)

Archived