What would you suggest as a "must do" in St. Lucia????

romansluv

I'm trying to plan our shore excursions as we only have 66 days left till we leave on our Southern Caribbean cruise. There is a total of 8 of us and we don't have a preference as to what we want to do. We have our adventerous excursion planned for Dominica...Trunk Bay for St. Thomas...Rockly Beach for Barbados...now I need suggestions for St. Lucia...HELP!!

TIA!! :D

Hey romansluv, fancy meeting you here :) I 'll be watching to see what suggestions you get. We are looking for a bit lazier day here as I figure we will be running out of steam by the time we get to beautiful St Lucia!

We used Frank Charles. We just wanted to go to Jajousie without any other stops. He will do anything you want to do and get you back in time. He is very nice and friendly. Tell him Paul & MaryAnn suggested him. Here is his e-mail address.

frank Charles

E-mail Address(es):

franktax@hotmail.com

Enjoy your trip.

I would suggest that you do a land and sea tour where you get the enjoy the island both by land and sea or perhaps do the ziplines like we did then head to a beautiful beach to enjoy a very relaxing day at a non crowded beach. We had booked with Serenity tours. toll free 1 866 766 0794 or www dot serenitytvl dot com.

We used Frank Charles. We just wanted to go to Jajousie without any other stops. He will do anything you want to do and get you back in time. He is very nice and friendly. Tell him Paul & MaryAnn suggested him. Here is his e-mail address.

frank Charles

E-mail Address(es):

franktax@hotmail.com

Enjoy your trip.

How did you get to Jalouise beach...by boat or cab? Do you remember how long it took? We were considering Jalouise Beach but it seems to be a long cab ride....is it really worth it? Any info you can give would be very much appreciated. Thanks~

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely sign up with the private tour company Cosol and take their cross island tour. I see there are other threads under St. Lucia discussing same. We took their tour a couple of years ago and it was fanatastic..you really got to see a little of everything St.Lucia has to offer. It is a very pretty island and definitely this was one of my favorite tours! Highly recommend it!

Archived