Price change? How can I tell?

Everyday I check the cruise price. Today horray! I noticed that the price went down $50 a person. But, every price I find online is listed as a "deal" and for new reservations only. How do I find the non-deal price? Is this how they save themselves from giving money back? Why are we being punished for booking early?

(For those who want to say "if you were happy with the price when you booked don't complain" I am happy with it. But I planned ahead. Carefully. Those are the people they should reward!)

Blessings

Megan

Unless it is for a "sales event" call and they should honor the price. Ignore the "for new bookings" on the other as they don't enforce them. CALL NOW they are still open.

And if the first rep says no, call back. It might take a few times but it should happen.

Many cruise lines do this. The reason is because they are getting closer and closer to the cruise day and they might have some open rooms. So, they keep lowering the prices until they are completely full. You're not being punished for booking early. This is actually good. This guarantees you that you'll get all of the things that you want on your cruise and that you won't be too late to book it.

Archived