Formal nights on med cruise?

We are travelling the med for 1 week from Aug 1st.....does anyone know how many formal nights there will be and which nights they'll be on?

Thank you :D

daisy lou, which ship and itinerary are you doing? we leave next saturday on the splendour doing split and the greek isles out of venice. our formal nights are after Corfu and Mykonos. hope that helps. patti

On a 7 night cruise there are usually two formal nights. The Med. cruise Iteneraries I'm familiar with tend to be port intensive. If there's a sea day and it's not the last night on the ship, one of the formal nights will likely be on that night. The fifth night of a seven night cruise also seems to be a popular night for one of the formal nights.

Thank you :)

We sail to and from Barcelona, we have one sea day which is the first day and then call at Naples, Rome, Florence/Pisa, Nice, and Provence.

Just wondered when to book Portofinos but hubbys birthday is last night of cruise so I shall book it for then, thanks again.

Louise :D

There are two formal nights. On our VOS cruise last November the 2nd night was formal night, but we missed getting dressed up because the excursions were so late getting back that very few first seating people had any time.

They did serve us in the dining room in our jeans because we got back too late to change.

The 2nd formal night was the last night which was a sea day.

Though I enjoyed our med cruise, I found it very intensive and not at all relaxing. The excursions left at the crack of dawn and got back barely in time for early seating.

Thank you both.....Kelliepoodle, my hubby will definately want to relax so I am trying to hold back from planning too much although I want to see everything!! Good excuse to return next year I guess :D

axl3133....that's a help thank you :)

[

are you leaving barcelona on 2 aug

quote=daisylou71;20038093]Thank you :)

We sail to and from Barcelona, we have one sea day which is the first day and then call at Naples, Rome, Florence/Pisa, Nice, and Provence.

Just wondered when to book Portofinos but hubbys birthday is last night of cruise so I shall book it for then, thanks again.

Louise :D

Archived