Disney branded t shirts and hats

rungod

I made the mistake of not buying myself a t shirt and hat when I was on board, and now I find that I may not be able to purchase any merchandise now. Does anybody know of a website where I can find some items? It seems crazy that Disney would not make any items available to the general public. Thanks for any help!

While we were sailing the wife and I got a suit case from Treasure Ketch. Once we got home we regretted not getting the whole set. We went online to see if we could purchase the rest, but no luck. You can't get the items from the ship anywhere but on the ship, unfortunately. If you think about it tho, it's pretty smart. If you want to purchase something from the cruiseline you have to take a cruise to do it.

While we were sailing the wife and I got a suit case from Treasure Ketch. Once we got home we regretted not getting the whole set. We went online to see if we could purchase the rest, but no luck. You can't get the items from the ship anywhere but on the ship, unfortunately. If you think about it tho, it's pretty smart. If you want to purchase something from the cruiseline you have to take a cruise to do it.

Actually you can get mechandise off the ship. If you still have a reciept from any of the shops on board the ship, there is a phone number printed on it. Disney will ship what you want to your house.The reason I know that is my son wanted the ceramic ship that is Treasure Ketch. When we went back to get it, they were out of them. When I spoke to the cm behind the register, she told me about that feature.I want to say its the central shipping and receiving wharehouse number.

It is true however, that you wont find DCL merchandise, online, or anywhere else except on the ship.Youd have to call the number for it.

Archived