Scuba Girl....Were you at the Sheraton Sunday?

Brenda33

Hi Scubagirl.....My husband and I were at the Sheraton/Wyndham this past Sunday and there was a woman at the outside bar at the Sheraton who looked just like you.....I've seen a post of yours with a photo in the past. I wondered the whole time I sat there with my husband if it was indeed the super woman on the Bahamas boards. lol I really think of you that way....with all your help, etc. However, I felt stupid asking the woman if she was Scubagirl....just in case I was wrong. So anyhow, just wanted to know if it really was you. :)

Hi Scubagirl.....My husband and I were at the Sheraton/Wyndham this past Sunday and there was a woman at the outside bar at the Sheraton who looked just like you.....I've seen a post of yours with a photo in the past. I wondered the whole time I sat there with my husband if it was indeed the super woman on the Bahamas boards. lol I really think of you that way....with all your help, etc. However, I felt stupid asking the woman if she was Scubagirl....just in case I was wrong. So anyhow, just wanted to know if it really was you. :)

No, it wasn't me. I've been traveling myself since early May.. and will return to Nassau on July 1st.

I was joking with my son the other day that I would like to get t-shirt or a cap with 'scubagirrl" on it.. for when i'm meeting friends from the board.. they can identify me. lol

Hope you have a wonderful day.. and enjoy a nice summery drink at the bar..

No, it wasn't me. I've been traveling myself since early May.. and will return to Nassau on July 1st.

I was joking with my son the other day that I would like to get t-shirt or a cap with 'scubagirrl" on it.. for when i'm meeting friends from the board.. they can identify me. lol

Hope you have a wonderful day.. and enjoy a nice summery drink at the bar..

Well now I'm glad I didn't say anything!! T-shirt would be a nice idea!! The woman at the bar said she was a local...that was another reason I thought it was you. Enjoy your travels.

Are you going there on the Monarch Of The Seas leaving on the 29th?

No, I'm not cruising.. been to Los Cabos (One and Only Palmilla) for a vacation, then visiting friends in denver. Just did a windjammer in new england - now visiting family in NY for fathers day.. and will fly home next week.

I'm ready to relax in the sun and be home

My next cruise isn't til next spring - Azamara - Eastern Med.

Archived