bringing Wii on the ship

Like I said, the OP didn't ask for an opinion on whether or not they should bring it, they asked if it could be hooked up.

Just because the Op did not ask for a opinion on whether or not they should bring it, does not change the fact that people are free to give there opinion on any subject.

Just like the OP did not ask you to criticize others for giving there opinion, and yet you jumped in and did the same thing by giving information that was not asked for.....

Just because the Op did not ask for a opinion on whether or not they should bring it, does not change the fact that people are free to give there opinion on any subject.

Just like the OP did not ask you to criticize others for giving there opinion, and yet you jumped in and did the same thing by giving information that was not asked for.....

And what exactly are you doing? Don't live in a glass house if you are going to throw stones.

As opposed to you first post that was redundant unto information that was already offered and a personal jab at someone?

exactly when were you appointed the CC post police?

this thread should Poof fairly speedily

No wonder so many American kids are over weight!!!!!

Too much time with playing and watching electronics.

However, I believe in to each his own. So play on.:)

Really...I thought it was too much time spent on cruise ships eating those endless ice cream cones...;)

hmmmmmm what is Lemur supposed to be preaching about? She is preaching against telling people what they should do or enjoy on vacation? Each individual enjoys different things she is stating that people should not impose their own likes and dislikes on others.

I guess I don't understand your viewpoint

It's all good, kyrisong1. Pointing out the illogic of a "How dare you tell me not to tell other's how to spend their vacation posts" is like trying to explain why water is wet, circles are round and vest have no sleeves. Irony ... so misunderstood ... and yet so very amusing.

It's all good, kyrisong1. Pointing out the illogic of a "How dare you tell me not to tell other's how to spend their vacation posts" is like trying to explain why water is wet, circles are round and vest have no sleeves. Irony ... so misunderstood ... and yet so very amusing.

ROFLMAO, but you know I gotta try to make them see the light. It's that nurses "teaching" thats been drilled into me.

I'm 45, and I just bought myself a Wii, and the Wii Fit two weeks ago; and we don't have any kids. It is a great work-out; and my husband and I both enjoy playing the games together. Much better than sitting on our rear-ends watching TV.

If you look at the picture of the TV, that Host Mach posted, you will see that it is possible to connect a DVD player or Wii to the analog TV's on-board. Might not be easy, but possible.

Of course, the one game I don't have.... LOL...

Seems pretty popular though, so I may have to check into it.

Bill

you should definitely check it out lots of fun. I'm 52 and have a ball with it.

I have a 20 year old but I bought it for myself. I even rolled a 300 in bowling.:p

I bought the Wii personal trainer a couple weeks ago and must have overdone it. Woke up the next day with a swollen knee.:eek:

Bill

Archived