what was ur total bill for ur sail and sign card at the end of the cruise.?

emtgirl1982

On our last 4-day Imagination?

$70 for both DH and myself. A few drinks here and there and I had some champagne and strawberries delivered to our room one night...

But we didn't exactly consider that our "real" vacation this year (We actually got the opportunity to go very last minute). So it was easy to turn down a lot of "extras" knowing we'd be looking at them again in less than a month...

I expect our Splendor sailing in a few weeks will be very, very different. We've already pre-paid our gratuities, BUT, we're going to be doing shore excursions, a spa treatment or two and we'll probably get some pictures. Although I've gotten pretty good at turning down the pictures, lol. Unless it's a SPECTACULAR shot and we both look pretty flawless, I can usually talk DH out of it ;)

We were on RCCL Mariner of the Seas. I know this is Carnival's thread but this applies to all. I pre booked a tour and flower birthday cake which were billed to my mastercard prior to the voyage. The on board expenses indicated on the folio and put under our cabin door were $155. When I got home I checked my mastercard invoices on line to discover I was charged $173. I immediately called RCCL and it was deduced that the cabin attendant made a mistake regarding our cabin fridge inventory. Easy to assume since I did not use anything from the fridge. Although it was a minor amount it is well worth comparing your folio with your credit card charges.

$160 on a 7 night cruise (traveled with friends so this was just me on the S&S)

1/2 of that was tips. A portion was a shore excursion. The rest was drinks and desserts from the cafe! (lol I have a sweet tooth but you get an enormous piece of cake for $2!) I don't drink much, so a pre-dinner drink a few nights was all I had. I didn't order any DOD or frilly drinks on Lido because we planned to get that type of drink while on our excursions.

I had a photo certificate from our TA -- so I got a few photos and the scrapbook kit. I probably would have purchased a few more small photos (the $8-$12 ones) but I was trying to stick to a budget and took plenty of my own photos. I think I may budget to get a few more of these next cruise.

We also received our fuel supplement back and were part of a group so we got shipboard credit ($25 per person) so that lowered the bill too.

Archived