Question for Fred Olson

PaulaB2

I having been thinking of taking a solo cruise next year, but the only one that interests me is the America/Canada cruises. You have them marked down but when I look at dates in 2010 you only have European and cruises round Norway. When will information about the Dover to Halifax cruises for next year become available?

The only brochure currently out at the moment for next year is the "Preview", but the full 2010/11 brochure is imminent.....make sure you are registered to receive FOCL brochures on their website & you should get one as soon as it is released.

I got my 2010/2011 brochure today. Apart from the world cruises and round South America surprisingly enough there do not seem to be any cruises to Canada or the USA. If you can substitute South America for the North then I can recommend a great cruise round South America. You can either do the whole round trip or choose one of the sectors. I did it a few years ago and it was memorable.

Archived