Roll Call Carnival Miracle Dec 14th from Fort Lauderdale

bobnjeff

Hi guys! I am very much looking forward to this trip (booked it in Jan.!) I did the Southern Carib itinerary this past Dec. on the Miracle-she is a wonderful ship..........in Sept.I will be going on the Triumph for a 5 day cruise to New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia, which I am looking forward to, as well. After the cruise, flying up to Quebec for 3 nites, before flying back to AZ. Happy cruising to all!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi guys! I am very much looking forward to this trip (booked it in Jan.!) I did the Southern Carib itinerary this past Dec. on the Miracle-she is a wonderful ship..........in Sept.I will be going on the Triumph for a 5 day cruise to New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia, which I am looking forward to, as well. After the cruise, flying up to Quebec for 3 nites, before flying back to AZ. Happy cruising to all!

Are you back??? Hope you had a great cruise. We have only three weeks left up here in Ste-Adele Quebec then we return to Florida. The Foliage is really beautiful this year but passing fast.

We are looking forward to this cruise it is part two of a three part cruise for us. We will be on the Solstice for the TA before this and then after the Miracle we go to LA and board the Amsterdam for a Panama Canal for Xmas and New Years.

We'll look forward to meeting you on the Miracle.

Jeff and Bob

Are you back??? Hope you had a great cruise. We have only three weeks left up here in Ste-Adele Quebec then we return to Florida. The Foliage is really beautiful this year but passing fast.

We are looking forward to this cruise it is part two of a three part cruise for us. We will be on the Solstice for the TA before this and then after the Miracle we go to LA and board the Amsterdam for a Panama Canal for Xmas and New Years.

We'll look forward to meeting you on the Miracle.

Jeff and Bob

Look forward to meeting you guys, as well. 75 days till sailing!:cool: (Cruise to Canada was great, but I fell in love with Quebec City-so much history, and beautiful architecture) Urbanhawk/Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I assume they have FOD meetings on Carnival. So hopefully we will meet there. Unless you have any other ideas??

Jeff

Are you guys going to the mainstream Meet and Greet? It'll be at the aft pool at sailaway. I plan on going. If not, my cabin # is 4197-give a shout! Steve

Are you guys going to the mainstream Meet and Greet? It'll be at the aft pool at sailaway. I plan on going. If not, my cabin # is 4197-give a shout! Steve

We will try to be there. We are in 5154 if some how we don't connect. But.... I think we will most likely stand out as the only gay couple!!!

Jeff and Bob

Archived