Roll Call for February 12th

bfoot34

• 1 month later...

Hi Jerry and Pat.

We were to sail this Saturday but our cruise has been rescheduled to the 12th so we will be onboard with you! Hope we get a chance to buy your wife a Happy Birthday drink!

Cathie and Terry.

Hi there;

We were asked if we wanted to reschedule. Our tickets originally said GTY - and I did not know what that was. We are now in an oceanview room on the 5th deck.

They claimed the cruise was overbooked. We were both crazy busy at work so agreed but today (and all weekend for that matter) I am very grouchy thinking that I could have been on the deck, enjoying the sun! It has been bitterly cold here in Ottawa. My very kind roomate, Terry, took my Jeep and washed it on Saturday morning. However, the driver side door froze shut and would not open all weekend!

However, Cunard has given us a nice shipbaord credit and I will spend it on martinis I think.

Cathie

Hi there;

We were asked if we wanted to reschedule. Our tickets originally said GTY - and I did not know what that was. We are now in an oceanview room on the 5th deck.

They claimed the cruise was overbooked. We were both crazy busy at work so agreed but today (and all weekend for that matter) I am very grouchy thinking that I could have been on the deck, enjoying the sun! It has been bitterly cold here in Ottawa. My very kind roomate, Terry, took my Jeep and washed it on Saturday morning. However, the driver side door froze shut and would not open all weekend!

However, Cunard has given us a nice shipbaord credit and I will spend it on martinis I think.

Cathie

We are P catagory as GTY. Hope a change of date won't happen to us because of my wife's birthday. GTY means a guantee, so, I will not agree to a change. Maybe, we will get luck and get an upgrade. I can hope can't I?

Hi All!

We're looking forward to our very FIRST cruise on the QM2 Feb 12-Feb 19! After seeing the QM2 in New York Harbor last year, we knew we had to experience her first hand.

As neither of us have ever been on a cruise, we would appreciate any suggestions to make the experience a pleasureable one!:) Anything we should bring with us that we may overlook?

Anxiously awaiting our departure from JFK to the sunny Caribbean!

Melissa and Tom

Archived