I need ideas for excursions

Txmomma

We are sailing Feb. 21 on the Carnival Conquest, our ports will be Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Our daughters will be with us, ages 8, 6.5, and 4.5. I know for sure we want to do Stingray City in GC, but other than that I have no clue! Any recommendations for excursions that would include our whole family?

We are sailing Feb. 21 on the Carnival Conquest, our ports will be Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Our daughters will be with us, ages 8, 6.5, and 4.5. I know for sure we want to do Stingray City in GC, but other than that I have no clue! Any recommendations for excursions that would include our whole family?

For that age range I would recommend Beach Excursions in MoBay and Cozumel. You can do one of two excursions to Negril in Mo Bay and there are a handful of different ones in Cozumel. Just my $.02, hope that helps.

No help in Mo Bay, but in Coz I'd head to Chankanaab. Depending on how much $$ you want to spend, they have various levels of dolphin programs as well. Pool, (from what I hear) clean facilities, good food and reasonably priced, shallow snorkeling areas, a kids' area on the beach (with play equipment). We'll have kids 4.5-10 with us, and that's where we're heading.

Paradise Beach is also nice, we went there our last trip to Coz. Not as much for the younger ones to do, though.

Archived