Upgrade offer

Coach D

Hi Stam...I have not heard back from ta she was going to check to see if I could use the old compass rewards. I think the suite is gone I checked on line. I would have loved it but if I lost the $250.00 payed $400.00 for the upgrade then the extra tipping. Two years ago I would not have thought twice.:mad: Thanks everyone for your advise.

Coach D,

Let me know if you take the suite -- we'll be neighbors, as I think we took the second to last AD suite earlier this week, so you'd be taking the one next door that was left.

We lost our OBC when we upgraded -- only $150 for us, but it is less $ to spend on the cruise. And the tips for the butler and concierge are a real consideration -- I've been looking into those, and we're going to budget a minimum of $100 each, then add if they give really good service, which I hear they usually do. That's another expense beyond the $400 (which is a GREAT price -- we paid twice that for our upgrade and I thought we were doing well).

Good luck convincing the DH. I just did it and told my DH after it was all set.

Archived