Loro Park, Tenerife, Aurora 2 August 2009

JoGal

Has anyone been to Loro Park in Tenerife. Is there plenty for a 5 year old to fill in a full day. Also details state that the tour returns at 5.30 pm. This would mean that my daughter may miss the kids tea at around 5.00pm. What other option is there on Aurora for my daughter to eat, is there a quick snack place I could take her to?

Hello, we've been to the Loro Park with a 2.5 yr old and a 6mnth old, plenty to do and see. The shows are very popular and I would get there in plenty of time to get a decent seat. There is also a play area with a tree house climbing arrangement that we spent quite a lot of time in. I've attached a couple of photos.

food was quite expensive for a quick sandwich.

sorry, I can't comment on the food on the ship as we were on the Independence.

Tracy

DSCF1289.jpg.8f2962001cf3f4362aebcfef9fc991c0.jpg

DSCF1280.jpg.91811c046ae6347f203f23ebe3f0d54b.jpg

She'll love Loro Park - plenty to see and the shows are good places to have a sit down!

I've just been on Ventura with a 4yr old and a 6 yr old. They went to children's tea only on a couple of occasions, the rest of the time they ate with us in the proper restaurant on formal nights or the self-service buffet the rest of the time. I'm sure the Aurora must have similar eateries.

Archived