Which Pier for NCL in SF?

IDKaren

Which ship, which date and from what airport are you departing, and when; and which airline are you on?

In order to help you (and give the correct answer because there are at least three possible ones) please advise.

Which ship, which date and from what airport are you departing, and when; and which airline are you on?

In order to help you (and give the correct answer because there are at least three possible ones) please advise.

NCL SUN Sept20 SFO Alaska Airlines

Thinking about using Super Shuttle?

Looks like BART will take a taxi AND a bart ride/

THANKS!!

OK, here is the answer to your question, and follow up.

You will be arriving at Pier 35, The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA; and if you want a pickup this is the address.

If you packed light, you can take the F - Market going Southbound (the destination will be marked "Castro," or "17th St." to the Embarcadero BART Station (it is between One Market and the Hyatt Regency located at Five Embarcadero Center) Otherwise consider a cab to the Hyatt and take the BART train going to the SFO Airport.

Once at the SFO BART Station here is how I would wind up Flying with a Happy Face.

Upon entering the International Terminal, I would make an immediate right turn and walk past all the ticket counters to the other end of the terminal. Upon seeing the security for the A gates, I would then make a left and keep walking to Boarding Area B. The AS ticket counter is next to the security checkpoint, and AS flies out of gates 20, 22 and 24.

Enjoy your brief stay in San Francisco.

Thanks so much for the detailed help. One questions--what is the "F-Market"?

quote=mjesf;20152908]OK, here is the answer to your question, and follow up.

You will be arriving at Pier 35, The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA; and if you want a pickup this is the address.

If you packed light, you can take the F - Market going Southbound (the destination will be marked "Castro," or "17th St." to the Embarcadero BART Station (it is between One Market and the Hyatt Regency located at Five Embarcadero Center) Otherwise consider a cab to the Hyatt and take the BART train going to the SFO Airport.

Once at the SFO BART Station here is how I would wind up Flying with a Happy Face.

Upon entering the International Terminal, I would make an immediate right turn and walk past all the ticket counters to the other end of the terminal. Upon seeing the security for the A gates, I would then make a left and keep walking to Boarding Area B. The AS ticket counter is next to the security checkpoint, and AS flies out of gates 20, 22 and 24.

Enjoy your brief stay in San Francisco.

the f -market is a surface street streetcar--it goes north and south along the waterfront-embarcadero street. it connects with the muni underground street cars on market. all part of the sf muni system--will cost $2 a ride--get a transfer

Archived