Just Back from Bermuda on the Dawn

glenellen1

The only "free" restaurants are Blue Lagoon, Bimini Grill, Garden Cafe, Aqua, Venetian and room service. Everyone else charges a per person cover charge.

Only? How soon we forget that once upon a time (not too long ago) often the only places available were a main room, buffet & room service--and we would be happy with that! :D

Only? How soon we forget that once upon a time (not too long ago) often the only places available were a main room, buffet & room service--and we would be happy with that! :D

ahhh...those were the days. NCL had 2 main dining rooms on the ships i sailed before Freestyle. Le Bistro was the ONLY pay restaurant. and, of course, the buffet.

flaming baked alaska being brought in on the heads of all the waiters...all the while...dancing in between the tables.

rolls served to you one and a time...not in baskets. food was served from platters, not preassembled dishes.

Jan,

The large balcony was just great. Two chaise loungers with a table in the middle. You can even sunbath off it (which is great because the chair hogs stake their claim at about 6:00 a.m. each morning).

Do you have a suite? If so you must, I mean must, take advantage of eating breakfast and lunch at Cagney's. No cost - included in your suite price. But when everyone else is fighting it out at the "free" restaurants, you can walk in to Cagney's and get a delicious sit-down breakfast and lunch. Even on Embarkment and Disembarkment days.

Will email the pictures that I have now. Please excuse the ones with my DH and I in them, but the beach, room is beautiful!

Please, keep coming with questions. I don't mind a bit.

Gail

I would love to see menus or dailies you may have pictures of if you can send them. My email is Theresak1021@gmail.com thanks!!!

Archived